- ZBS collects Personal Information in connection with your use or purchase of its products and services, to provide you with the products and services you request, as well as information on other products and services offered by ZBS.
- Where possible, ZBS will collect Personal Information directly from you or a person authorised to provide your Personal Information on your behalf. This can be through this Website, a ZBS social media account, in a retail store supplied by ZBS, over the phone or by email. Should ZBS collect your Personal Information from a third party, ZBS will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party has obtained your consent to provide your Personal Information to ZBS.
- If you do not provide Personal Information requested of you to ZBS or, withdraw your consent to ZBS’s collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time (subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice), ZBS may be unable to provide you the products or services you have requested or contact you in the future.
- If you no longer wish to receive a ZBS newsletter, or information about ZBS’s products, services, store launches, events or other promotional information you may unsubscribe by contacting ZBS as described below. For communications sent by email or other electronic means you will also be able to unsubscribe using the unsubscribe mechanism in the message itself.
- When you use this Website, ZBS collects certain standard information that is sent by your browser to this Website, some of which constitutes Personal Information. Specifically, such information collected includes technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses. ZBS uses this information to administer its Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- A cookie is a small data file that a website may write to your hard drive when you visit. A cookie file can contain information (such as a user ID) that the website can use to track the pages you have visited and your preferences. The only Personal Information a cookie can contain is information you personally supply. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- ZBS may share your Personal Information with people within its business who have a “need to know” that Personal Information and may disclose your Personal Information to third parties including ZBS’s advisors, suppliers of IT services, third parties engaged by ZBS for the purpose of providing services requested by you, to protect or enforce any intellectual property rights in any materials displayed on or otherwise available from ZBS's website, for the purposes of seeking legal or other professional advice, to respond to a legal request or comply with a legal obligation and to enforce ZBS's Website Use Terms.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the event that ZBS sell, buy or merge any business or assets, including to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
ZBS takes all reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss and unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure.
Access to Personal Information and right to rectification
You can gain access to the Personal Information ZBS holds about you by sending a request here. As ZBS wishes to ensure the Personal Information it holds about you is complete, accurate and up to date, you have the right to send a request for rectification via the same form.
Concerns or Comments
If you have a concern or complaint about how ZBS has used your Personal information, as a first step, you should raise this in writing with ZBS, using the contact details available on our website or via the contact form here. Any comments or queries can also be submitted using the same form.
Personal Information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not and includes but is not limited to:
- identifying and contact information (for example, your name, address, age, date of birth, gender, and email address);
- financial information (for example, credit or debit card details);
- health information; and
- if you visit this Website, register an account with us and/or purchase products through this Website, your username and password, IP address, information about your purchases and your other activity on this Website (for example, tracking which areas of this Website you visit and the content you view); and
- other information with your consent or where required by law;
Website means www.zeallybaysourdough.com.au and all content created under it;
You means the individual or organisation using this Website; and
ZBS means Zeally Bay Sourdough Pty Ltd (ACN 125 515 031) as trustee for the Zeally Bay Sourdough Trust (ABN 21 775 390 553).